Sorami Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Vanguard News
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:29 am by Kai Toshiki

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 25: Setting the stage for adventure
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 am by SoulKitty

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 24: the dark hour ends..Road to the world beings.
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:02 am by SoulKitty

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 23: It all ends here...
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 am by SoulKitty

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 22 Deathscythes vs demon rune's? The end of the horsemen!
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 am by SoulKitty

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 21: Be born my shining valkyrie!
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 pm by SoulKitty

» Reason for absence
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:45 pm by Naoki Ishida

» Fight Scores
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:35 am by Kai Toshiki

» Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul: chapter 20: Finding the winning combo, Yusukes hidden power!!
Create a Card - Eradicator Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 pm by SoulKitty

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:17 pm
Chatbox

Create a Card - Eradicator Legion

Go down

Create a Card - Eradicator Legion Empty Create a Card - Eradicator Legion

Post by Naoki Ishida Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 am

Eradicator, Legendary Gauntlet Dragon
Power: 11000/Clan: Narukami/Race: Thunder Dragon/Nation: Dragon Empire/Critical: 1

ACT](VC): Legion 20000 "Dancing Eradicator, Julia" (If your opponent's vanguard is grade 3 or greater, this unit may return four cards from your drop zone into your deck only, search your deck for the specified card, and Legion)

[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (2) units with "Eradicator" in it's card name] Once per turn if this unit is in Legion you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses two of his or her rear-guards, retire them, and if the number of units you have is more than your opponent's, this unit gets [Critical]+1 until end of turn.

[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of rear-guards you have is more than your opponent's, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

Dancing Eradicator, Julia
Power 9000 Clan: Narukami Race: Human Nation: Dragon Empire Critical: 1

[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (VC) or (RC), if your Vanguard is in Legion you may activate this effect. If you do reveal the top card of your deck, then if the revealed card is a grade 1 or 2 «Eradicator», call it to (RC), and if it is not, shuffle your deck.

Chant: "With the aid of his Mates, witness the rise of a Prince, take your throne and show our opponents what true strength is, now call upon your comrades, LEGION!!"

Lemme know thoughts I did this completely on my own, and before some people ask yes I did "borrow" the effects of Dragon Dancer, Julia along with Brawler, Shotgun Blow Dragon.
Naoki Ishida
Naoki Ishida

New World Points : 681

Back to top Go down